Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Kindle my heart.....

When Amazon first released the Kindle I was one of the first customers to buy it and it literally changed the way I read. 

I am a voracious reader. I have sometimes read up tp 15 books in a week. Of course I have the luxury of time to do it, but even when I was working a full time job I still managed to get in about 7 books a week on average. What I like most about having a digital reader is that I can save so much clutter and of course trees. Also, by having the Kindle I can get my books instantly and much of the time much cheaper and many times even free.

I love my Amazon Kindle and if I had a few million I would make it a point to buy all my friends and family their very own.

Hopefully this year I can update to the newer generation Kindle which have had great updates that have been made from 1st generation users.

;oP Smile!